- The school fee is collected in six bi-monthly installments in advance as per the schedule given below.
(April-May / June-July / August-September / October-November / December-January / February-March)
- The fee should be deposited on or before the 15th of the months mentioned above. A late fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged from 16th onwards till the end of the month. In addition to that Rs. 50/- will be charged to every 15 days till the payment date.
- All fees should be paid through Cheque/DD. It should be drawn in favour of ST. JOHN’S SCHOOL
* Name, class and Admn. No. should be written on the reverse of the cheque.
- In case a cheque bounces, the amount mentioned in the cheque along with the bounce charges of Rs. 200/- have to be made only by DD.
- Outstation or post dated cheques are not acceptable.
- The school fee is subject to revise from time to time due to the maintenance and other expenses.
- Except caution deposit, fees once paid will not be refunded.
- The name of the fee defaulter for two months will be struck off from the rolls. The student may be re-admitted at the discretion of the Principal on payment of all the arrears and admission fee.
- One month notice in writing is required before a child discontinues the school. Otherwise a month’s fee will be levied.
- Pupils will not be allowed to sit for examination unless all dues are cleared.
- A child who joins the school any time during the academic year will have to pay the fees for the whole year.
- Parents are requested to keep all the fee book receipts issued to them. They may have to produce them, if required to do so.
- Parents are requested not to send cheques through their wards. They are expected to drop them personally in the drop box at the fee counter after furnishing all relevant details.